close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Aep ?

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Rooster, Aug 31, 2004.

1. I’m going to AEP for a long weekend of fishing in just two short weeks. I’ve been looking over maps for a few weeks now, and think that I have found enough ponds to fish for a couple of months! Now, I’m really not interested in numbers, I’m only interested in finding a few HOGS. What are you top BIG bass baits for AEP? I plan to concentrate on fishing a big black jitterbug at night and a jig & pig during the daylight hours. Any other suggestions? What have been the “hot” baits in the past few weeks? Thanks!

2. What ever you fish with use as little as weight as possible. I don't use any weight at all for worms or lizards. Just let it slowly sink down and move it slowly on bottom.

3. when i was down there a fiew weeks ago i used a green yum worm. i think it was a senko is what you call them. and about a month ago when i was there my buddy got a 5 pounder on a rubber crawdad.

good luck
    j

4. FishJunky

FishJunky AEP Tuber Association

I've been useing 12 to 14 inch plastics worms. No Joke 12 to 14 inch. :eek: All dark colors. At night I've been useing a thick spooke with perpellers on either end and jerking it over the top of the water. I'm going down for labor day weekend. I will be there Fri. night and Sat. night. I'll let you know Rooster. :D