close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

AEP Weekend Trip

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by FishThis, Jun 10, 2007.

1. Had a great time in God's Country this weekend. Stayed Friday, Saturday and came back on Sunday. Caught some nice bass a bunch of gills and had a overall good time. This is the biggest bass of the trip.

[​IMG]

2. BigLunkerSOB

BigLunkerSOB Bengals 4-life WHO DEY

Nice Fish whatd you get it on? Senko?

3. Fishthis, is that weeds in the background or ripples on the water. I didn't think the weeds were that high yet.

4. I was down there also. Caught alot of 1-2.5# ers saw some huge bass but I had switched to gills at that point. Caught all my bass on watermelon salamanders. Got kinda chilly in the mornings, fish were warm to the touch. Beautiful weather though. Like always had a great time.

5. The weeds on some ponds were worse than others. THe pond in the picture was the worst that I fished but one of the most productive. I caught them on Slugo's and Rapala's. Gills came on Wax worms under a bobber. Once again the weekend ended too soon.

6. Nice bass , We went out friday after that thunderstorm that came through water was perfect but all we got were 10 to 13"ers nothing worth putting in the cooler. Tried poppers and buzzbaits lots of top water action but could not get on the line.

7. Hey Florida, that bass came about an hour before the rain hit. Went out after the rain and caught bass, but there were no size to them.

8. OSU_Fisherman

OSU_Fisherman Bassin' Buckeye

Looks like a pretty decent fish!

I'm planning on heading down to AEP this coming weekend and possibly staying Friday and Saturday night. How are the campgrounds looking? Are they still pretty packed or will it be easy for me to get a 25' trailer in there?

I've been having crazy luck on Zoom Finesse worms, so hopefully that'll also work down at AEP.

9. OSU, the first campground I went too I found a spot, but i camp in a tent. Not sure about the 25' camper, I'm sure you'll find a spot somewhere down there. Good Luck

10. Windy Hill was almost empty this past week-end , would not espect any different this week-end. That is the best one I think for campers plus it has a pressure well to make getting water that much easier.