Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Is it just called the wilds? Google maps didnt recognize Appalachia hills wildlife area. Closest thing was in virginia.
The Wilds is a private, non-profit safari park and conservation center that combines cutting-edge conservation science and education programs with hands-on experiences and adventures that include ziplining, horseback riding, fishing and more.

Reactions: matticito

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Anyone fished down there lately? Wondering how the weeds in the ponds are, and also if there are any of the Cicadas roaming around down there? Thinking if they were around the topwater bite would be off the hook!!! haha

·
Registered
630 Posts
Anyone fished down there lately? Wondering how the weeds in the ponds are, and also if there are any of the Cicadas roaming around down there? Thinking if they were around the topwater bite would be off the hook!!! haha
I have not been down there but in terms of Cicadas, I think this years brood is primarily located in the Southwestern to Central part of the state and not in the SouthEast

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I have Thursday through Sunday off this weekend. Only been to Aep once and didnt have much luck. What would you guys suggest throwing this time of year?
Soft plastic boot tail swimbait, that is the bait I have caught my largest on and most of the big ones I have caught down there. A soft plastic salamander works great down there also, junebug or South African Special have been my best colors!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts