close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

AEP ponds

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by CHOPIQ, Oct 4, 2004.

1. I was down at AEP property Saturday and checked out the ponds. The water in all of them looked clear and the levels were just about normal. You could see where alot of them went over their banks. Roads were all passable.

2. thanks for the poast. ill be heading down there this weekend to do some camping and fishing.

j

3. FISHERLADY

FISHERLADY Fish OH Master Angler

Good Luck. I was there last weekend and some friends of mine were there this week and the fish just weren't biting that well. The water is normal and clear. Also starting to get cooler too. I met a guy and his son in a boat and they were fishing a bunch of the ponds last weekend too. They said they had trouble too. Fish just not biting that well yet. This weather! :( When the front stabilizes again, I think the fish will start to bite again. They get thrown off by the weather like we do too! :D

4. Hey Mousejam, where you camping at? I think I'll be down there deer hunting and if you like I can show you a few ponds that I know of. Let me know.

5. im not sure what site we will be staying at. maby C. but ware ever is least crowded and that has a lake that i can put my boat in on. ill probly just fish the one closest to our camp site.

thanks
    j