close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

AEP plane crash

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by topwater, May 14, 2008.

1. First let me say that I don't want to trivialize the loss of life. It was a horrible accident. With that said, does anyone know the status of Campsite C? Is it shut down for the investigation, or will it be open this weekend? I have plans to meet some people there this weekend for our annual camp/fish, but need to know if alternate plans are in order.

Thanks in advance

2. Gentlemen

The plane crash occurred about half way between campsite G (MapleGrove) and campsite C (SandHollow) I was on St. Rt. 284 today by the campsites being nosy and though there were still State Troopers and Sheriff still at the crash scene the campsites were open, roads are not blocked and everything seemed pretty normal. I see no problems with camping this weekend other then the weather...rain...rain..and more rain predicted.

3. BBANKS

BBANKS John Deere Puller

No matter what weekend it is,It always seem to rain at least once. On the brighter side of things i still manage to have a good time. Hopefully in june or july i can pick a non raining weekend.

4. this weekend @ AEP. Topwater, Maggot, look us up. Maggot, check with the locals, they know our group. I'll be driving an old burgandy ford F150 with an OGF sticker in the window. Going down today & staying unitil Memorial day.
    -Fred a.k.a.

5. BBANKS

BBANKS John Deere Puller

Boom Boom

Where will you be staying?

6. I'm not sure which camp site yet. But, we'll look out for each other. Leaving work now, I won't be able to respond. We'll have 4 - 10 people around camp & fishing, look for my truck (burgandy), an extended cab green truck that has a licence plate BSSDDY (Bass Daddy - yeah, right...) - and a purple chevy lumina - that would be the right camp! FISH ON!

7. FishJunky

FishJunky AEP Tuber Association

I'll be at "K" this weekend with about 13 other float tubers. I'm driving a Red Ford Ranger w/ a cap. See you around..

8. FLT_TUBE_JNKY

FLT_TUBE_JNKY Uber Tuber

Will be there at K as well, silver honda element.