close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

AEP Last weekend

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Rooster, Sep 20, 2004.

1. I spent a very disappointing weekend fishing the AEP. The numbers and size were WAY down from the spring. Now, 5 inches of rain, and the ponds looking like chocolate milk did not help! Also, they seem to be working on a road that is close to one of my favorite ponds. The pond is now completely devoid of vegetation and apparently the bass are gone as well! Oh well, I did scout a few ponds for the spring. Only 8 more months until my spring AEP trip!

2. shroomhunter

shroomhunter USMC 1979-1983

Rooster
    Is the road that runs between 83 and 78 fixed or do you still have to drive up around the cemetary? It was closed for 2 months that I know of. Don't give upyet October is as good as April down there maybe even better. I'll be going down there for some freezer gills in October and I always get some really nice bass. Then there is ICE FISHING!! Can hear the cracking ice already.

3. you still have to detour around cemetary on bumpy *ss road, of course the main county road is not that much better

4. shroomhunter

shroomhunter USMC 1979-1983

Wow that road has been broken for quite some time. Well as long as I can still get through I guess that's all that matters. Just hate disturbing those old sleeping folks.
    Thanks for the info.