close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Aep Lands

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by BBANKS, Apr 1, 2008.

1. BBANKS

BBANKS John Deere Puller

Hey everyone! Just joined the site. We have a group of three to four people that have been going to the Ohio Power aep lands for years. We have seen alot of changes and have met some intresting people. We are looking for some new spots to take float tube to. if anyone would like to share some info we would appreciate it. we normally stay in campsite H in the back. We know about a bunch of lakes to go to but would like to learn more.

2. hey banks i have been fishing aep since i was knee hight to a grass hopper. i think my mom poped me out out there.lol. this will be my frist year doing the tube. i know of some good spots but cant wait to hit em with the tube. let me know if you would like to met up and go. jason

3. BBANKS

BBANKS John Deere Puller

would like to meet up but wont be able to get there till may 1.it will be our fist time using the tubes i hope it goes well for us

4. pm sent banks let me know. jason

5. JDBassSlayer

JDBassSlayer Big Bass Hunter

Howdy! Looking forward to the trip to heaven. I'm preparing to put on another clinic at AEP this year. Hope the mushrooms are poppin by the time we get there.

6. let me know when you pland to come on down. jason

7. BBANKS

BBANKS John Deere Puller

JD BASS SLAYER

I hope things go well for your clinic. I will be sure to join you. I just hope you can keep up with me!

8. mbanks

mbanks Master Baiter

how do you sign up for this clinic? ;) is it a members only thing?

9. JDBassSlayer

JDBassSlayer Big Bass Hunter

You will need to have your membership card and proper fee. Register early...space is limited for individual instruction!

10. BBANKS

BBANKS John Deere Puller

Wow! A real live fishing seminar. I will be there for sure along with M. Banks and possibly the King. It's to bad the turtle open horse shoe tourney wont be going on. Maybe i will bring the cornhole boards for a little afternoon enjoyment in between fishing.

11. I am local to Ohio Power and have not heard of any kind of seminars , can some one enlighten me as to what you will be doing and when it is. I am always looking for new things to occupy my time. Thanks

12. BBANKS

BBANKS John Deere Puller

I think its called sitting in a float tube fishing with friends and enjoying the outdoors. Maybe even having a beer or three. i think this should clear it up for you.