AEP Help

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by buckeyebrewer, Sep 22, 2008.

1. buckeyebrewer

buckeyebrewer "I believe I can Fly"

I'm heading up to AEP this weekend and I plan on doing some fly fishing and spinning rod fishing (mostly for bass). I'm bringing a canoe.

I am staying at campground C. I've only been there once and fished mostly from shore on a couple ponds near the campsight.

I know it's asking an aweful lot, but could someone please throw me a bone and PM me and point me in the right direction of some better (less fished) ponds? I dont care if I have to hike a mile to get there or leave my canoe behind.

Thanks.

2. shoot me a pm, of course after you fish it you must forget ever knowing about it.

3. is campground C the best now to stay? I may go there on Thursday with my little brother

4. FishJunky

FishJunky AEP Tuber Association

For your first time down there C and K are your best bets because of the amount of lakes and ponds around those areas.

5. FLT_TUBE_JNKY

FLT_TUBE_JNKY Uber Tuber

Chris: Don't be giving away all the good spots!lol

When we going back to little Canada?

6. Its been a long time since I have posted here, because I lost my password and thought it was linked to an old email address, but apparently I was able to retrieve it.

Anyway... Good luck at AEP this weekend Buckeyebrewer. I like to stay at C for the scenery, and then drive out to trail heads that I plan to hike.