Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Jr. tuber
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that they dont have sites with electricity, but do they have a spot that I can fill my fresh water tank and a dump station???

Thanks
Brian

·
Banned
159 Posts
I know that they dont have sites with electricity, but do they have a spot that I can fill my fresh water tank and a dump station???

Thanks
Brian
No dump station.
Campsite D and H have electric pumps and the spigot is threaded so you could screw a garden hose to it and then run it to your tank to fill. You just have to hold down the handle and the pump works until you release it.

·
Banned
159 Posts
Thanks... now i gonna need to find a dump station.. know of any close?
No sorry...don't know of one around thats public...only if your staying at their pay campgrounds.
The AEP campsites have out houses that everyone uses that come here...even those with campers. When you come here just rough it for a few days....pretend you're a caveman. If the bears do it in the woods so can you. :)

·
Banned
159 Posts
I was informed by a good friend of mine that he thought there was a dump station located at Wolf Run State Park....they will charge a fee I'm sure. You'll have to check it out. Wolf Run is not far from AEP campsite's. Just up the road near Belle Valley.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts