close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Adventures In Fly Fishing Podcast

Discussion in 'Fish on the Fly' started by cornmuse, Nov 19, 2007.

1. I've just launched a new monthly audio podcast series called "Adventures in Fly Fishing". This new program will feature a monthly one hour audio program of interviews and discussions with the folks at the heart of the sport. Our premiere episode features an interview with AFFTA (American Fly Fishing Trade Association) president, Robert Ramsay. You can find the new show at the www.flyfishohio.com web site.

If you already subscribe to the "Adventures in Fly Tying" video podcast series, the new show will be co-listed for the first three installments. You'll need to drag the RSS button into your iTunes or other aggregator program to subscribe after that. Otherwise you can just click the link and listen on your computer any time you want. The program is free to download.

Let me know if you have any problems.

Joe C.

2. Thanks Joe, I'll definitely sign up for that.

3. Thanks, I'm sure you'll enjoy the upcoming guests. I'll be posting the US Fish and Wildlife interview in a couple weeks or less. Starinchak had a lot to say about invasive species in Ohio. Next after that will be Eugene Braig discussing the Stone Research Lab on Lake Erie. Trying to keep it focussed on some home waters to start -but I'll have one of the top Brit anglers soon, too!

Joe C.