close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Advance Marine

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Buzzman, May 7, 2005.

1. Not always do you get to here the about good things with boat service, but I got to give a big Thank You to the boys at Advanced. Yesterday, JBJ and I were pre-fishing for a tournament - we got out to the lake and the boat would not start. We waited for the nearby Merc Dealer to open up to help us trouble shoot (I was pretty sure I wasn't getting enough amps from the cranking battery)... The local Merc dealer told me that it was a bigger problem and that I'd have to leave the boat, so I decided to make the hour drive over to Advanced in Marion. They had me pull the boat right in, 3 guys jumped right on it (needed a new battery and there was a short in the line from my trim switch to the motor), and we were on our way back to the lake in 30 minutes.We got a good day of pre-fishing in, and there was not another problem.

I did buy the boat from Advanced, but I moved to OH in 1998 with my old boat (bought in IL), and Advanced was the ONLY dealership that didn't make me feel like a step child when I needed service.

Thanks again guys.

2. They threw in a few bags of Zoom craw bugs too!!!!!!!!! :D

Eric