Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Relaxing.
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com...?AID=/20070420/UPDATES04/70420012/1006/SPORTS

Way to go guys

and great job in the cold.

Local bass fishermen battle cold, wind to win tournament
MansfieldNewsJournal.com staff report

A bitingly cold morning greeted anglers who gathered at the Clear Fork Reservoir for Sunday’s Clear Fork Open bass fishing tournament.

A howling wind straightened the flag on the pole as 13 boats launched just after 7 a.m. in 20-degree temperatures. The breezy bitter wind remained a constant companion, although a brief patch of sun broke through near the end of the day.

The conditions kept the fish hidden, too, and just nine teams finished the day.

Adam Vance and Mike Reeves weighed in the only fish of the day, a 3.2-pound largemouth bass. That one fish gave Vance and Reeves first place, and the big bass honor.

Anglers also enjoyed the $500 Graham Toyota Tackle Raffle as well as the $250 Graham Toyota Big Bass Bonus.

·
Relaxing.
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
man even got a scary picture of you too mugs. I will bring you each a paper in the morning at the open.

·
Registered
360 Posts
man even got a scary picture of you too mugs. I will bring you each a paper in the morning at the open.
Wow!

Hey you two guys that is great! It is quite an honor to win this event under any conditions let alone these. It is also nice to see some familiar names make the news in a good way. Way to go!

·
goenfurshen
591 Posts
Thanks for the paper Jerry. Funny how I can catch a fish in stuff like that, and then blank on a day like yesterday... :S

1 - 5 of 5 Posts