Acton 6-13-08

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by fish4life, Jun 13, 2008.

1. Hit Acton this morning at about 6:30. Water was still pretty muddy but I thought I'd try it any way. Caught an 19" LM on a Buzz Bait on the 5th cast. Clouds were rolling in and thunder in the distance but I kept fishing. Caught 2 more one 17" and 1 18" before the lightning got too close for comfort. By the time I got to the ramp is was a downpour. I wish I could have stayed longer because I was catching good fish and probably would have caught more if I'd been able to stay. This is the best I've done as far as size there this year. All in all it was a good 2 1/2 hours on the lake. My camera got wet and would not work so I could not post a pic. Caught the 2 biggest on a B2 double Buzz and the 17" on a texas rigged Blue fleck power worm. I love this time of year with the Buzz, the Bass just hammered it. If I could have worked all the weeds I would have limited on the Bass. Hope to get back out in the moring for a few more hours.:B

2. soua0363

soua0363 Master of Nothing

Thank you for the update.

3. anyone know what todays rain did to the lake? was thinking about going in the morning but may end up at cowen if it's very muddy.