close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

ACBM Alum Open results?

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by ShakeDown, May 2, 2004.

1. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Anyone know the numbers? Heard Thompson took 1st with a pretty nice bag and a full limit.

2. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

Hey shake, I figured I would see his name at or near the top. I heard the same.

3. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Shake, I heard he had a limit of 10 bass at 15 lbs. Not to many big ones. But a limit anyway. Only 34 boats brought in fish, out of 80+ boats.

4. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

5. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Way To go Rainer & Jamie ! Glad to see you did well . And just think , everyone thinks they need a good boat # and a fast boat to be competitive . :)

ps : Now you have enough $$$$ to buy diapers and formula for 3 months ! :D :D Hows the little one doing ?

6. Yes, thanks guys, it was an awesome day for Gator and I. We had 3 3pounders in the livewell at 9am. We scraped together 6 lg mth that weighed 11.35lbs. Lucky for us all the big smallie guys had a hard time.

7. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

congrats rainer didn't know that was you. I had a good time but was with alot of the guys who didn't boat a fish we did manage one white bass but it doesn't matter had a good day fishing in the sun and it was better than work........

8. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Speaking of Rainer & Jamie . :)

Attached Files:

9. thanks Phil,
    I'll save that picture.