·
Registered
477 Posts
Swedish or chinese?

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are the New Big Games w/ lever drag, so I'm guessing the Non-Sweedish ones.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
no doubt the new Tiawan made abu's. i am guessing they will be the same quality, designed by the Sweedish but made far less cheaper than what the Sweede's made them. damn the new global economy!:D

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dink, I know what ya mean. Shoot even the PENN reels are now being made/assembeled overseas. :eek:

·
It's Fishing not catching
515 Posts
Are those any good? Being these arent swedish made will the quality of the reel be just as good or what?

·
Registered
317 Posts
I highly doubt the outsourcing will effect the quality, with that being said just because it's made in china or wherever doesn't change the design all the parts are machine made and I'm sure they probably use automation to assemble the reels. The price difference is in the fact that they can pay all the workers IE. machine operators and the biggest cost all the factory overhead and administration much less in developing countries. To be honest in todays world I wouldn't trust a company that doesn't outsource because they are probably being run by morons.

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are those any good? Being these arent swedish made will the quality of the reel be just as good or what?
I would not hesitate to buy one. These also have the level drags.:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts