Aberdeen discharge

Discussion in 'Ohio River Fishing Reports' started by 1badmthrfisher, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Anyone fished there lately? Have a buddy back from the Navy for a few days and I wanted to get him out somewhere to catch some fish!! Thanks for any insight!

2. Cincyghosthunter

Cincyghosthunter Cincy Ghost Hunter

I went there yesterday, (1/17) and today (1/18). Yesterday one of the guys I was with caught several small white bass back by where the water gets discharged into the creek on chartreuse twisty tail I caught a 3 lb. hybrid out in the river where the creek runs into it on a 2 oz red head/white tail striper jig. There were a couple of guys there that had 8 or 9 2 to 2 1/2 lb hybrids on a stringer they were catching those fish with a mimic minnow. Today wasn't my day. My fishing partner, TeamPlaker (here on OGF) caught a LMB back by the discharge. There was a guy out at the river who had 7 hybrids ( 2 to 2 1/2 lb) on a stringer, he said he was tight lining some shrimp on a 2 oz egg sinker and letting the shrimp float about a foot from the bottom. I hope you have waders, or hip boots, it's muddy there. BTW "the TREE" is gone, a few little branches in the water is all that's left. Tell your friend I said "Thank You for your service to your country" for me.

3. Thanks for the information!!! I appreciate it.