close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

AA batteries...48 for $5.00

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by freyedknot, Apr 22, 2008.

1. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/productDetail.do?oid=162151&linkid=j13774590k9470&affiliateid=k9470&mid=&WT.mc_n=777592&WT.mc_t=U&cm_ven=AFFILIATE%20MARKETING&cm_cat=PERFORMICS&cm_pla=AFFILIATE%20WEEKLY%20NEWSLETT->BYOL&cm_ite=273897%2020080221_NON%20REDIRRECTING%20FOR%20BYOL%20TEST&cm_keycode=777592

2. know anything about these batteries? any good?

3. ehh i use to work at circuit city. thye are okay. i guess it depends on what you will use them for

4. Always remember....................YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

I'd bet if you tried them in a digital camera you would not even get the camera to take a single pic.

5. not always true these days, especially with batteries.

I purchased very cheap rechargeables from Korea that way much and I mean much better than rechargeables from energizer.

Or go to radioshack. They have some extremally expensive rechargeable and regular batteries. The only difference from cheap batteries is the label.

I bought tons of very cheap batteries (maybe thousand) from korea for 1/10 of the radioshack price, in each case the batteries, both regular and rechargeable, were excellent and very very cheap.

6. ScottB

ScottB SW Ohio

I haven't used these batteries but have used similar no-name batteries. They work great in remote controls but I wouldn't use any alkaline in a camera. Rechargeables are the best bet for cameras.