close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

A Request...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big Daddy, Oct 10, 2005.

1. This is the story I did today on my brother-in-law's son who was KIA last week in Iraq. I just wanted to share it with you guys.

http://wkyc.com/video/player.aspx?aid=16209&sid=41852&bw=

Thanks for watching.

Oh yeah, I forgot...Any condolences you may want to send to teh family can be left at the website...

legacy.com

Just do a search for the name "Bryan Large" and he was a sergeant in the Army. 82nd Airborne.

Thanks again.

2. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Very good story, Carl. His death is a loss for his family, friends, unit, and our nation at large. All of us need such men in our lives in many ways.

I'm sorry for your loss.

3. As a Military member myself (179th AW CES) I want to say sorry for your loss. He is in my prayers as well as his unit. I will be going back to the desert in a couple weeks. Sorry for your loss.

Carpman

4. Whaler

Whaler Whaler

I hate to see this . Everytime we lose one of our toops it makes me sick because it was totally unncesary. I was in the Navy during the Vietnam War and we had a group of fools in the Whitehouse at that time and by their incompetance we lost 58,000 good young people. I had friends killed in that war. We have the same thing now. Stupidity is running rampant in the Whitehouse and who knows how many good young people will die in this trumped up conflict. Politicians are the world's biggest problem!

5. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

My cousin is also in the 82nd Airborne and over serving our country. My sympath to the family and those whom knew him.

Ben.