close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

A Rare Classic Ranger

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by salmoide, Nov 1, 2004.

1. salmoide

salmoide

0   0   0

1973 Ranger TR10 17ft

A Rare Classic Ranger

Comes with:
    * Trailer and spare tire
    * 2 Life jackets,
    * 2 Seats with poles,
    * 1 Transom saver,
    * 1 New heavy duty winch
    * 1 - 6 gallon plastic fuel tank and hose,
    * 1 Starting battery (24 Series) and 1 troller (27 Series) Interstates,
    * Troll Motor: Minn Kota All terrain 33lb thrust foot control.
    * Motor 1: 1976 85hp Johnson
    * Motor 2: 1971 100hp Evinrude with Electric shift.

Original 85hp motor. Complete Rebuild at the local Johnson dealer (Have the receipt: $1,800.00 plus) and has about 10 hours since rebuild. The starter solenoid is currently missing and the electric choke is off. The lower unit went out on it soon after I got it back and I bolted up the Evinrude 100hp to it without going thru the hassle of changing mounting bracket so I could get to the fish.

It has a fairly new shift control for the 85 which is still mounted. The 100 was an electric shift so I hooked up 2 - 3 position switches instead of changing shift control box. The 100 hp had a compression check and all cylinders were 120 or better has and new water pump installed. The carbs on the 100 has a slight hesitation on take off but after that it runs like a scared jack rabbit. I have detailed pic's of the boat and motors, if you want to see them email me at salmoide@yahoo.com and I will be glad to oblige. Price is $2,500.00; will bicker. Check my photo gallery for some pics.

2. salmoide

salmoide

0   0   0

Boat is sold, thanks to all who viewed. I sold it on Ebay. Thanks again.