close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

A Prayer Needed Please ?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Cat Mazter, Aug 2, 2005.

1. Cat Mazter

Cat Mazter Pro Catfisherman

If you know me at all, You would know that I usually dont ask for anything from anyone, But I have a Special Request tonite.

My Wife has CHF (Heart Failure),& We had to admit her again at 5am today, This make's the 4th time in the Hospital since last June. The Problem isnt something that can be fixed, The only thing for her is a Heart Transplant. We have the Best Heart Dr @ OSU Ross Heart center, Dr. David Feldman. We cant get in there to see him until 8-10-05. Unless she takes another bad turn for the worse.

I just left there & she has had 2 Nitro Patches, EKG's every 6 hrs., Still on Oxygen, & 3 Breathing treatment's so far & other Meds.

She isnt to to well this time, Her Pulse Ox is only 95 & she is real pale looking with Dark Circles under her eye's. Im so worried & scared that I might lose her.

It kills my Heart knowing its only going to get worse for her, I just hope to bring her home. I told her to quit her job & everything, I just want her home for me to take care of. You know what I mean, She is my Life.

I Just ask anyone who is willing to Please keep her in your thoughts & Prayers. I'll thank you all upfront now, I dont know when Ill be getting back on here Again. It just depends on how well she is doing. Thanks

Cat Mazter

2. Capt.Muskey

Capt.Muskey Ohio Fishing Militia

Cat,
    God can do some amazing things (I've been blessed enough to see quite a few myself). Myself and my family will have you and your wife in ours prayers until you return with some good news. I will also pass it along to our church groups for prayer.

John and family.

3. BIGG MAN

BIGG MAN JOE

ME and my family will keep you and your wife in ours prayers

4. My wife and I will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. God bless!

Eric

5. We will also say a prayer for you.

6. TxTransplant

TxTransplant Fishin Fool!

Amazing things can happen through the power of prayer................your wife is added to ours! Hang in there.

Gene

7. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Cat consider it done, you tell her we are all thinking of her.

8. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

We will definitely be praying for you, your wife, and family, the Dr.s, and all associated.

I know too well how you are feeling. I came very close to losing my "Lynda Babe" a few years ago.
    She was quarantined and not expected to live.
    Three different church prayer chains were praying for her, and I believe prayer made the difference.

9. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Ed, Man I hate to hear that, consider it done.

10. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

your wife and you are in my thoughts.i'm assuming she's a young woman,which makes it all the more saddening.i hope the transplant comes through,because as you said,there is no cure for chf,and it's really her best hope at this time.in the meantime,keep the faith,because with medications,etc, it can kept it under some control(for several years in many cases) till that transplant becomes available.hopefully,it won't take that long to get a new heart.
    i know what it is to live with the condition,as i was hospitalized and diagnosed with it,along with a couple other serious conditions about 5 years ago.
    as for her pulse Ox,not to downplay it,but 95 is really very good,considering the seriouness of her condition.i wish i could get mine that high.mine can get as low as 80 or less,with any activity,without O2,and never gets as high as 95 with it.
    but that's due to the combination of my conditions.
    again,keep the faith.her age is working for her,and with a transplant,she could have a long and active life.

11. Grumpy

Grumpy Certified Old Geezer

Consider her in my prayers also. Stay strong for her.

12. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Sorry to hear of your pain. I know it's a heavy load on your heart too. Remember we're all in God's hands.

13. As of latley i have a long list of prayers going out to family,freinds and myself.I would be happy to add your wife to my prayers.

Stay strong and stay focused.

Dave

14. I didnt see her name posted in your post.If wouldnt be to personal could you give me her first name as this would help me in my prayers.

Thanks,Dave

Edited to add:If you wish you could PM me her name.

Dave

15. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I feel bad for you Ed, You will be in my prayers.

16. Paul Anderson

Paul Anderson Logan's Dad

Ed, God has a purpose for each of us and it doesn't always fit with our own plans. You have to be strong for her. Don't ever give up!

I am an organ donor and have a living will stating that any part of my body which can be used, shall be. I hope other OGF members will consider doing the same. The gift of life is the most valuable gift that any of us can leave behind. I'll pray for your wife Ed, and I'll pray that by sharing your hardship with OGF, that at least one person will become an organ donor.

17. I too will say prayers for you and your family.

Keep the faith and god be with you.

18. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

Sorry to here of her illness, hope all the best for you both. Take care

19. Cat Mazter

Cat Mazter Pro Catfisherman

Thanks you all so much, it really means alot to me. I know the Power of Prayer works, It did for me with my Back in some ways. Thanks alot to everyone who has posted, Im on my Way back there for the Day. I hope she can come home today, But will understand if she cant. They do a pretty good job for the Hospital it is.
    Her name is Theresa Helber

Cat Mazter/ Ed

20. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

hey, you and your wife will be in prayers, i hope everything is going better