close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

A note about this forum

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by captnroger, Sep 14, 2004.

1. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Hi everyone,

We here at OGF debated back and forth about opening a sports forum, but it's clear our community uses the OGF forums to discuss topics not related to fishing. So, we made a place for you sports-nuts to play. As long as you all play nice and don't resort to name-calling and the like, the door will remain open. The minute this forum starts getting abused, we will pull the plug.

Beyond that, our standing OGF Forum Rules apply. Have fun.

AND HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS?!?!!? ;)

2. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

You will find out about them Cowboys after the Browns get finished with them! :D

3. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Oh Gawd, and so it starts...

4. I loved The Tuna's reponse to the media about the loss. Something to the effect "We are one of 16 teams wondering if will win a game this year."

Oh yeah, Go Browns

5. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I hated to see the cowboys lose last week, they will be ready for the Browns.

6. cowgirls my eye... GO BROWNS

7. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

I liked the Tuna's other response about his defense, "We went from 1st to 32nd in one game!" By the way, Browns 24, Dallas 14!!

8. oh yea.... I like score predictions...
    mine is Browns 24 cowgirls 17

9. I hope we will be allowed to express our opinions about that team up north, right? :confused:

I mean this IS Ohio GF.

10. Ok,i;ll Bet 1 Perch,2 Walleyes,and A Rump Dee Dump Bumt That The Browns Will Be Them Cowboys...or Just Send Me Your Monies. :d

11. I'll add an unskinned rabbit that I found in the freezer. :D Got him three years ago with a full choke of #2 shot at 20 yards, running away from me. Should be well tenderized. :p Go Brown's!!!! :) :)

12. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Oh I'll be the first to admit, the Browns were impressive last week against the Ravens, for sure. And for that I'm not about to take anyone up on any bets!

I bleed blue, but my #2 team is the Browns.

13. hahahahaa [​IMG]

14. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

I'm as gracious in winning as I am in losing. My Boys tried their best to lose that game, but you do have to give the Dallas D their due, they did shut down the Browns. My MAN Vinnie made it closer than necessary there with his bad passing in the 2nd half.

15. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

ready to give up? cowboys are done...

im not a browns fan..

im buffalo bills all the way..

but hey i can talk like a browns fan.

ok ready?

here it comes...

just wait till next year...:eek:

16. Somewhere Over The Rainbow..............................???????? :d

17. I'm still having a hard time getting past the 4th down fake 45 yard field and pooch punt for a net 10 in the first quarter of the Tampa game. I read the back of my ticket, but no refunds were allowed.