close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

A nite out with

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LakeRaider, May 6, 2004.

1. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

the boys. Went to Bass Pro with Warby and zfish. Did some shoppin' and looking at new motors. (Mercs or course) ;) Bought Red the big Coleman post propane heater for mothers day from the kids. (This will score major get to go fishing points!) Then hit the TumbleWeed on Colerain for ribs. Lots of good hotboat talk and a great meal. Warby (Pete) is the son of Ken Warby (Fastest man on water at 317 mph) Dang , and Iv,e only been 132 mph in a sst 120 class formula. Petes been 202 in an unlimited Hydro. zfish picked up his new carb blaster bow slingin reels at Bp.. I gotta see what this nitetime carp shootin' thing is all about! Sounds like big fun to me. We all had ribs and had a good time! We gotta do this more often guys! Parted ways and stoped off to see Warbys new Sheila ( aussie talk for hotchick). Oh MAN Warbs, you got your hands full this time! And she fishes too! :) The "I think I,ll have a go at it mate, no worrys " was a good call Pete! I think there should be a monthly BP outing and dinner for the SW fishing guys! Lets do it!!!! :
    LakeRaider<><> :cool:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

3. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

I had a great time as usual. Talking motas was pretty interesting last night and hearing Warby's stories. Tell Him I'll be picking up his hat very soon ;) Hopefully I'll be a member of the Amigos here real soon :D:D Dont worry though I'll be blowing you off the water soon enough LOL. Sounds good about the outting lets put one togeather. Any ideals on when would be a good time?

4. Tee

Tee Team OGF

That sounds like a great idea. I'm all for it. Its been about 6 days since I've went to BPS. :p :D

5. catking

catking Banned

You're killin me 'Raider. I live about 45 minutes from BPS. Anytime we can get together as a SW team sounds good. CATKING :)

6. Sounds like a good idea. Lets make this happen. Once a month? Every 2 months in the fishin season? Let's get some input. Catking your in charge.

Sliprig