close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

A look under Lake Erie tonight

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fishers of Men, Jan 26, 2008.

1. Fishers of Men

Fishers of Men Senior Member

Channel 3 at 7:00pm
    A look under Lake Erie tonight
    This should be very interesting.

2. Eriesteamer

Eriesteamer BORN TO RIDE THE WAVES

Hey I want get this show can any one record it for me or make a dupe for me I will pay your asking price just get it for me.

3. just checked the guide on the sat. and they have Entertainment Tonight on at 7:00pm on 3?

4. Eriesteamer

Just my luck.Well happy thoughts. keep me posted on it. Big daddy ought know as he works for that Channle if I remember rite.mmmmm

5. Fishers of Men

I don't know, I just saw them say it on a "commercial". Maybe Big daddy knows for sure.

6. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

channel three isnt the same on ever TV set-did you happen to see who was broadcasting it???

7. Eriesteamer

Thats true. if cable 3 it be a whole differant ball game.Air it just maybe Clevelands 3 yet theres more every so many miles they use the channel over as TV signals only go so far.then thats it. and another station using same channel will not interfere with each other.Back to big daddy if it was 3 in Cleveland bet he post it.since I did not see any from him I thought it be other then Clevelands channel 3 why I wanted who ever can get it to get it for me too

8. Fishers of Men

I've got time warner cable. I was on the 'puter, looked over and just caught a pic, showed a large boat, the lake, and the part that said see at 7 tonight. I looked to see the channel and it was 3. all I know.

9. the Plain dealer TV guide online just says (local programing), so mabe it is a show on lake erie. Just know that Dish Sat. guide still has ET on. I have my DVR set up to record anyways.
    Jim

10. I live in the canton area ,on cable it was not on here ,any other show times coming up? maybe carl can help out?

11. I'll find out Monday. I know they put all the parts (3 of 4) on the website www.wkyc.com if you can find it...

I'm trying to get them to put the series on the outdoors page. We'll see!

12. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

Lake Erie Beyond The Surface airs on WKYC channel 3 on Saturday, February 2nd at 7 pm, and February 9th at 1 pm.

13. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

Thank GOD for the search function on the cable box. There was a whole list of them. As Big daddy pointed out, this is a series of a few shows, so I have no idea which ones they are.

The first one airs during the Super Bowl, so set your DVRs.

14. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Yea, it sounds like a heck of an interesting series.

15. Fishers of Men

I'm glad someone found it. Thanks, I had ET come on and said S&I+. It is a series of 4 then? Can we get the schedule posted here?

16. JV1

JV1

I checked the search engine guide on direct tv, no listings :-(

17. cw261

cw261 Member

I was able to watch a couple of them online - hopefully Big Daddy can get them to post the whole series. I never seem to be able to catch them on TV.

18. Fish2day

Fish2day member

Big Daddy's got ice, men. We'll be lucky to see him post before ice out now.

19. mhcarl1965

mhcarl1965 GLoomis Prostaff

Go to WKYZ.com and you can watch them all on line right now. Mike