Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Angry Floater #2 The Deuce
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
After a dismal start, and moving to a new location, I was able to manage some fish (don't hate me - I released them all). Didn't get into fish until around 10:00 am

I was able to score some walleyes using Tru Trip 50 jets, Church Walleye Board and custom worm harnesses. Found fish in around 73 FOW suspended around 51 feet. Let out between 100 and 125 feet of line

- 7 minute video

2 days prior I took the neighbor kid for his first walleye trip. He was plum tired by the end of the day. 65 FOW with fish suspended at 50 feet. Some on cranks (RR800 - 125 back) and most on worms and 50 jets

BLATANT SPAM - upcoming fishing tournament
https://www.facebook.com/events/593990677319836/

·
Banned
818 Posts
nice job sam!! those are some nice fish, i hear them skirts have been working pretty good from a few guys, especially out east

·
Banned
14,059 Posts
a slow start can sometimes turn into your best days on the water. me and my son went out of Geneva on the 25th we set down early because we were marking fish. but try as we might we just couldn't get them going. after a while we gave up and moved out to deeper water the 08 52 lines and did one troll west and came back and the wind had changed so we did a south west troll. it took us until 3:10 to get our last fish but we got our limits.

great job on the fish. and its always great to take kids fishing.
sherman

·
Registered
481 Posts
nice video sam and nice fish,i tried those skirts last week in Geneva worked well for me got our limit and got out of town,,,,,,good job fishing

1 - 12 of 12 Posts