close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

A little help

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Cody Carlier, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Hey guys, I'm new to posting on this website, but I've been reading information on here for quite some time.
    Anyways I live in a town called Owensville, its between East Fork Lake and Stonelick Lake. I love to fish, especially for bass. Do you guys have any tips on where to fish, which lake is better to fish for bass in, is it better to fish from a boat or from the shore, and what are your personal favorite lures for bass fishing.

[I have a Rapala baby bass lure that is great for largemouth]

Any tips, tricks, or any other help is greatly appreciated. =]

2. don't know nothing about those lakes, however I do know bass fishing, my favorite lures for bass are soft plastics( But i'm impartial as i make my own) most of my fish come on soft plastics, i also love spinnerbaits and chug bug poppers. My favorite topwater is a green chartreuse buzzbait by strike king, it has produced a ton of fish for me

3. Thanks for the advice, i'm going out this morning, I'll let you guys know how I do.

4. So today I went out to Stonelick, caught 10 bluegill and 2 largemouth, all off nightcrawlers.

5. fshnteachr

fshnteachr Lovin' the Outdoors

I don't know if you guys are the same way, but I get stuck using the same lures that I am used to and personally like the most. I know I should experiment more with various types, but I love my Rapalas! Especially Shad Raps and Tail Dancers. I have been using chartruese colored lately in the clear, shallow river water. Also, I am hooked on Heddon Tiny Torpedos when the top water is hitting.

What are your favorite lures?

6. I fish primarily the GMR.

3.5" Roadkill colored tube, texas rigged.
    Yozuri 2" Pins Minnow
    1/8oz White or Chartreuse Inline Spinners

The inline spinners help me locate fish. The suspending minnow and tubes get me the bigger fish. People tend to fish with what they have confidence in. I do the same. So I just stick with what i know. ;)

7. i mainly throw strickking jigs with yum trailers