A little evening Bass Pond Trip

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by NorthSouthOhioFisherman, Jul 8, 2008.

1. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

Decided to get out tonight to just throw the buzzbait around a little. I got there and about 10min after being there I hooked into this beauty LM at 20in!
    [​IMG]
    Then Had a "blow up" or two until I caught this smallie-It was a great fight 19in!
    [​IMG]
    I think I ended up having a total of 9 strikes and landed 2 but beautiful fish at that and I only fished for about 35min...
    (Pics with Phone)

2. where did u catch those beauties at?

3. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

And you really think I'm going to tell you?
    no offense you've been on the site one day and are asking Q's this is a "secret spot" and the location is not to be given

4. Nice catch man, i bet that smallie put a good fight. Wish I knew of a pound that hold smallies like that!!!!!

5. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

Oh Man!! what a great 30 minutes that was!!
    BuzzzzzzzzzinBazzzz

congradulations:B

6. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

Sure did seemed like he would neverr give up... He jumped alt too!
    Thanks guys!

7. fshnfreak

fshnfreak I fish therefore I am!!

i used to have a few ponds tht held smallies but nothing like that 19 incher. wow nice fish. a 20 inch bass thats probably a 4lber. nice fish btw

8. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

Dang man, you always get nice bass. you got a nice pond SMB too didn't you ?

9. So wheres this pond at. :D :p No need to freak out on a guy asking a question. as for now I am at work so I can't see the pics yet, but they sound like nice catches.