close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

A Hawg Fest question.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Steelhauler, Sep 21, 2004.

1. Can anyone tell me what time the festivities are starting on Saturday? Anybody fishing on Saturday outside of the tourney? I guess that's 2 questions.

Wes

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Wes,

Weigh-in starts at 3:30 (Huron Boat Basin)..party/food/tourney awards/etc.. starts at 5-5:30 at The Plantation.

Dunno about Saturday, but I know that some of us are planning on fishing Sunday.

See ya there man!

3. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

toad and i will be fishing on saturday,sunday and monday,under the supervision of our respective bosses :rolleyes: ;)

4. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Good thing Rick, you really need supervised! ;)

5. Me and the wife are planning a Huron River bank shot, any and everybody is welcome to make an attempt with us to catch some smallies.

6. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

dale,sometimes i find where she hides the key,and i sneak out on my own :D
    when she catches me,she threatens to change the locks and throw away the key :eek: :rolleyes:

7. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

The captain here will be fishing Sunday morning. Gotta head back to Columbus around noon Sunday though. I hope to get out for a bit Friday evening. Boat will be docked all day Saturday.

8. catking

catking Banned

Come on down !!!! DA KING !!! and bigjohn513 will be at the kitchen/pig grill very early. Could use some company Wes ;) There will be people mingling around most of the day. Stop by and say "Hey " early ;) DA KING !!!