Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Launched from Cranberry with JoeW this morning and immediately headed to 22 FOW as I had done earlier in the week We took three walleye on Ripsticks and Reef Runners pretty fast but the bite died and the marks became very sparse after a short period of time. We decided to make the trip to the Sandbar area and it really paid off. Took a few hours plus a lot of sheeps to catch a limitof eyes with most fish in the 4 to 6 pound range. We also caught a beautiful Fish Ohio walleye which we released. All fish caught on the bar were taken on mixed veggie colorado harness. Was a truly great day to be on Erie and enjoy the wonderful sport of fishing with a good friend.:)

·
2100 FishMaster
649 Posts
Nice job getting it done. I was on the sandbar also and did well. I'll be back out again in the morning. Give me a shout if you get out.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Good decision on the move out. Seems like when the cloud cover broke Friday morn the bite really slowed at the castle area. Did pick away for a few more(8 total) with the better fish in water around 30 to 32 ft. Think its time to head to the bar again next time out.

·
Registered
598 Posts
nice job ron and joe. the bite is getting better and better. ron did you get the charcoal impregnated seats in that starcraft?
.............................................................................mike

·
Registered
925 Posts
Mike, he has those seats !!every boat i go on has them!! Ron that was a heck of a day. hope to do it again soon during the week to!!

·
Registered
11,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice job ron and joe. the bite is getting better and better. ron did you get the charcoal impregnated seats in that starcraft?
.............................................................................mike
I have to recharge the charcoal every time I take him (you know who:rolleyes:) out for a full day.
Contacted the manufacturer and he said the charge should last for 6 to 9 months under NORMAL discharge conditions.:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts