Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
d{>_
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you like NaturalGear camo and want a pair of Bibs and Parka to just beat the hell out of an not care about it. Cabela's has a good deal going right now. Apparently they are discontinuing NatGear in this brand or something because they have them on sale for crazy Cheap.

A.G.O. Insulated Parka Regular Price: $99.99 - $114.99 Sale Price: $17.88
http://www.cabelas.com/product/AGO-I...AL;IK-933261

A.G.O. Insulated Bibs Regular Price: $89.99 - $99.99 Sale Price: $14.88
http://www.cabelas.com/product/AGO-I...t=Natural+Gear

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Picked this set up last week for the sale price and it's not Bad clothing. Medium weight and water proof. Almost grabbed another set just to keep as a spare. Good deal :)

·
Set The Hook`
4,215 Posts
Just ordered a set as well....looks like it'd be good all around gear for some stuff.....might actually wear it for riding/plowing with the quad this winter! If i remember i'll put in a review when i get it in the mail.

·
Never enough time......
929 Posts
I went in for a set too...........looks Like I just made it under the wire.......says you can't order online anymore & you have to call in........maybe OGF crashed their server with orders !

For less than $42 a set shipped I took a chance.

Fish

·
d{>_
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I ordered 2 sets with free shipping to the store(dundee)

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
looks like they are out of xl in the parka but still have bibbs in that size?

·
Registered
90 Posts
I got my one set in 2x, plus had to add a couple of storm thundersticks in uv.

·
Original OGF Staff member and owner
13,432 Posts
Got mine ordered earlier today. Thanks for the link.

·
Lucky Fisher, or skilled?
1,887 Posts
Is there a sizing chart for the bibs?

·
Registered
11,409 Posts
This is a great deal for picking up some extra clothing for my boys. Even if the camo pattern is not the best this make a great deal for clothing for them. I picked up a couple bibs and one coat all for just over $50 total! I can't beat that deal anywhere!

On a side note, their ordering site was dog slow and it timed out on me multiple times and I ended up starting the checkout process over. I actually placed the order twice and had to contact them to cancel one of the shipments.

·
Never enough time......
929 Posts
My set came today........just 2 days after ordering them !

I'm 5' 10" & 185# The large size parka fit me perfect.

Total of a little over $41 shipped for the set.........The parka still had the $99 price tag attached.

Great deal..........get them while they're still some left.

Fish

·
d{>_
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My set came today........just 2 days after ordering them !

I'm 5' 10" & 185# The large size parka fit me perfect.

Total of a little over $41 shipped for the set.........The parka still had the $99 price tag attached.

Great deal..........get them while they're still some left.

Fish
Yeah I am 5'8" 180 and the size large bibs and large parka fit me perfect

·
Registered
11,409 Posts
I got my order on Friday. I won't rate the quality top notch and if I had paid full price for them I have to say I would not be real excited. But for the price that I paid I will say that it was definitely a worthwhile investment.

·
d{>_
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
They are 60+ each now.

:(
Because they are sold out of the NaturalGear camo pattern and only have mossy oak breakup left the NaturalGear pattern was the one that was heavily discounted

1 - 20 of 21 Posts