close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

A funny thing going fishing.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Stampede, Jul 6, 2005.

1. Stampede

Stampede The Fish Feeder

On the way fishing sat. evening,i noticed a plastic bag,like the ones you get at the grocery store flapping around in the boat.It looked like it was hung up on the shifter of the boat.I was doing 60mph and when i slowed to 55 i didn't see it flapping.Since i was close to the lake ,i stayed slow and went on.Get to the lake,un strap the boat and back down the ramp.I put the truck in park,set the brake and then the wife comes over to pull the truck up while i get in the boat to launch it.I clime in the boat,lower the motor,pump the fuel,sit down and NO KEY!!And since the key is attached to a cord that's attached to the kill switch,no cord.The bag had taked it with it.With no kill switch cover the spare key won't work.Had to pull the boat out,latch it down and go find the key.Lucky i found the key with the cord and kill switch cover and finally got to the lake.The wierd things that can happen.

2. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

I'm glad your situation turned out well for you. ;)

3. On my way up to Mich. the key to my quad blew out. Had to hotwire it when I got there. I thought I was the only one who lost a key this way.