close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

A ? for Dayton Area Grocery shoppers

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by downtown, Apr 13, 2004.

1. Do you ever see a brand of meats called Bluegrass Meats in the stores up there? I know it's big in Cinncy/N.Ky but wondered if they went that far north,I'll be in the Dayton area before I get back to Cinncy area this year I like to pick up some of there Hot Metts for the freezer for them summer BBQ
    Thanks for any info

2. catking

catking Banned

Hot Metts from Blue Grass............ Doesn't get any better.

3. catfishhunter1

catfishhunter1 Doc's personal net boy

never even heard of that around here. i shop at meijer and kroger and i dont think they have but i could be wrong.

4. catking

catking Banned

Hey saygeye- they are a hot dog type sausage that are either mild or hot. GREAT with kraut and mustard on them. Cincinnati is a city of German decent. alot of our food is just in this area (bratts, Hot Metts, Goetta,)But the grilled food like the Metts can't be beat. I'm bringing some to the OGF grand outing in June at Coreys Cripple Creek Shop @ Tappan lake. CATKING.

5. Bass_Hawg

Bass_Hawg Certified Hawg Master

I want to say I have seen the brand Blue Grass Meats in Troy just north of Dayton but have no idea what it was (Product wise) could have been what you are after but not too sure. I will keep it in mind next time I go to the Grocery and let you know what I see.

6. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Bass Hawg I'll look next time Im at the store. It doesnt sound very familar but it may be down here somewhere.