A few things for sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by yonderfishin, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Just trying to get rid of a few things to make room.

12 volt john deere gator kids rider , clean and in good shape except for dirt my son put in the back ( seen in picture ) and the reverse switch needs cleaned so it will go into reverse. New battery as of this past spring. My 2 year old loves it but is not quite ready for it yet. Condition is about a 9 out of 10. $80 ( compare to around $300 new )

Toddlers size desk, has stickers and a few dings & scratches but should have a lot of life left. $10

radio flyer wood tots bike, in good shape except random signs of wear. lots of life left in it. My son has outgrown it but another child could get a lot of use out of it. $10

Old wooden toddlers size rocking chair, worn but in decent shape, if it were painted it would be great. $5

concrete decorative edging, used. 16 straight pieces and 2 curved corner pieces $5

Size 18 months snowsuit, worn 3 times, very warm. Was bought new last winter. $10

I have uploaded pics of these in my photo album on here so you can see them. I tried to put them into this post but didnt work.