close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

A few things for Sale including nice van

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by catfishcraig, Jun 27, 2005.

1. catfishcraig

catfishcraig

0   0   0

1982 c-10 chevy truck with great running 350 engine the top half of motor has new gaskets, new flex fan, it runs great has alot of power, tranny might have small leak but shifts good. the truck is in fair shape was redone and has different color doors and hood. some rust in fenders in truck bed. would make a great truck for scrapping, hunting, hauling things.
    thigns that need fixed, seat belts need put back in and the gas gauge dont work i think its a bad ground. i havent driven it very far except when i got it i drove it around 150 miles and it ran great. it has a tach inside for temps, battery. the tires are still good. the motor in it is not the one that came with it the motor is a 1974 350. it needs a starter but i can replace that for you if you buy it. im asking 800 or best offer very reliable truck once i fix teh started. i have to many vehicles right now and bills to pay so i must get rid of this.

Also have around 200 + bass lures and musky and other lures, from erie deeries to jitterbugs, and some fishing reels a few abu garcia baitcasters and a shimano about 3 of them laying around and some tackles boxes full of lures it all must go id like to get around $300.00 for it all. This is a ton of stuff and all in good shape some wooden lures if you fish you will love the variety, such as yellow perch, frogs, creek chubs all that stuff. Can get pictures. OR OFFER. I will seperate the lot.

Also have a older style 1980 something Murray riding lawn mower, it is in good shape it sat all winter under a tarp. It runs great with just a tiny bit of a miss not sure why i had it checked at the local mower place and they cleaned carb put new filter in and said that the motor is sound. It was well taken care of the front end was reinforced so it wont break had it welded up and fabbed. The reason was mowing on big hills. The mower has newer tires that are nice lots of tread still. The only thing wrong to my knowledge is last time i had it out the spring on the deck broke when you engage it wont stay engaged it pops back to much play i had it checked out by a buddy who works at the local place that fixes lawnmowers and he said that its a easy fix, he also recommended the blades be sharpened which is normal wear and tear $100.00

any questions or want pictures i can get them

email me at csmith63036@woh.rr.com

all must go

thanks
    craig

2. catfishcraig

catfishcraig

0   0   0

nobody

sorry so long

wanted to be truthful

3. lg_mouth

lg_mouth It's Trigger Time!!!

0   0   0

Where are you located? I would like to look over the lures and reels that you have listed for $300.

lg_mouth
    Hebrews 11:3

4. catfishcraig

catfishcraig

0   0   0

im in clyde, ohio i could get pictures

let me know it all must go asap

thanks

5. catfishcraig

catfishcraig

0   0   0

SOLD van to a buddy

thanks rest is for sale

6. catfishcraig

catfishcraig

0   0   0

anybody see anything there intersted in let me know

thanks

7. Orlando

Orlando Set The Hook!

0   0   0

8. Eyestalker

Eyestalker

0   0   0

I would also like some pics if you have any. Thanks...Orlando, you can have the jitterbugs! Woody

9. lg_mouth

lg_mouth It's Trigger Time!!!

0   0   0

I didn't receive any pics yet of the lures and reel, I am still interested. If you lost my email, I can PM it to you again. Thanks.

lg_mouth
    Hebrews 11:3

10. catfishcraig

catfishcraig

0   0   0

i will try to get pictures of the lures and such by friday thanks havent had time been working the last few days 12 hours

thanks
    craig

11. catfishcraig

catfishcraig

0   0   0

still have the rest of this stuff sending pictures of fishing stuff today

thanks

might trade as well

12. catfishcraig

catfishcraig

0   0   0

if anybody else wants pictures of lures or reels let me know

i have some now

thanks
    craig

13. catfishcraig

catfishcraig

0   0   0

here is what im selling i added a truck to it.

14. stcroixjoe

stcroixjoe (stcroixjoe)

0   0   0