A few pics from my BuckEye Cam...

Discussion in 'Bucks and Does' started by gf319804, Jul 15, 2008.

1. gf319804

gf319804 The Ohio Outdoors

Well, I've been running a BuckEye Cam here for about a month now. Haven't got any pictures of any huge bucks yet, but I have got some nice pictures. My camera has taken over 300 pictures so far with battery life still at about 60%. I am impressed to say the least. Here are a few pictures from yesterday morning. The first one impressed me because of the trigger range and the fact that it even triggered with that much junk between the deer and the camera. The second picture I wasn't too happy about.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I love this time of year when you can start seeing what the bachelor groups of bucks. I was out scouting last night and saw a really nice 10-point with the bino's. Will try to go out tonight and get the pictures from a trail camera that was about 100 yards from where i spotted him. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that i have a pic.

3. gf319804

gf319804 The Ohio Outdoors

I was driving home this morning from work, and had 3 130+ class bucks run out in front of me...I couldn't believe it. They all looked like the same deer. For a minute, I thought I was seeing triple. lol