close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

A Dogg Pound at Heinz Field?

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Row v. Wade, Jan 27, 2005.

1. FOXSports.com

Rapper Snoop Dogg is dreaming of the NFL, and Steelers coach Bill Cowher better watch out.

"My dream is to coach in the NFL, probably for the Steelers," the rapper revealed to the New York Daily News. "Put that out there for me."
    Snoop Dogg does have some experience in coaching football, albeit for his 10-year-old son's football team. The rapper has also partnered up with Juba Entertainment to put on the Snooper Bowl, a football game and charity concert in Jacksonville on Feb. 5. The contest will be between his son's team and an all-star team from Florida.

"Football has a lot to do with life," Snoop said. "You got to learn how to take your losses. You gotta look out for the team like they look out for you."

Snoop denied that his tactics — he reportedly deploys members of his posse to videotape rivals' games for analysis — are too competitive for such young players.

"It's completely legal," he said. "We definitely scout to know what we're up against."

If the rapper doesn't get the Pittsburgh job, he has another option, "If I wanted to, if I trained, I could be an NFL wide receiver," he said. "'Cause I have the ability to get open."

A few months ago, Snoop also paid a visit to the USC Trojans football team, running drills with both the offense and defense.

2. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

There's nothing wrong with a fellow dreaming. :D

I'll bet once he took his first hit in a game situation, his dream would become a nightmare and he'd wakeup real fast. :eek:

3. Pittsburgh would be a perfect fit,coach or wide receiver,maybe Moss will go there too.How about Coolio as offensive coordinator?

4. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

you had to bust out tha coolio! DPG for life!!!! ol billy could use a lil insight.

5. L <MAO

ypu

6. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

I am going to start dreaming about this also. If Snoopy goes to Pittsburgh we can get Cowler to Cleveland!!