close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

A day at clearfork with fellow OGF members

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Fish4Fun, Aug 24, 2004.

1. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Well Warpath, JBJ, Riverwalker, and rivers son in law, and myself hit clearfork with an OGF storm today and it was tough couple small fish boated. But had great time good meeting all you guys will have to hook up agian. And hopefully produce some nice fish. Heres some pics. Now its off to mow the lawn and have some cold ones.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Geeze Fish4fun...you might want to edit your title... :D :D
    I didnt think you would use such fowl language.. :D :D

3. JBJ

JBJ

We had a good time and enjoyed your company. I hope to upload my pics later on today. Sheesh! I sure do make the back of Warpath's boat look small, eh...

4. Them boats were riding kinda low with all that "Beef" on board. :D Probably alerted the fish. :rolleyes: ;) :)

5. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

my bad i was half asleep when i wrote it didn't even notice it until i just read it.

6. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

ouch!! hahahahahaha

and shame on you :D

7. Yeah,I wish the fishing would have been a little more productive,but getting the chance to meet all you guys made the trip a special one.Great group of guys.I guess hooking into a dead muskie doesn't happen too often! F4F,I spoke too soon,I got home and the mower was in the driveway and I got put to work too,wish I could have had a cold one afterwards.I got "persuaded" into taking her out to Ryan's for dinner after the lawn got mowed.Oh well,it was a great day,and nice fishing with you all.

8. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

you to guys i came home took a power nap and then mowed the lawn when it cooled off around 7pm.

9. Shortdrift,

I have to agree with you. That is a load of beef in that lil' boat of mine. The only pattern I could come up with was catching crappie of shore cover on 1/2 ounce Terminator spinnerbaits (white). I was amazed. Great fishing with all of you. And we'll see you soon. And just for Shortdrift, I'll try and slim down. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

10. catking

catking Banned

Good Deal. Looks like all involved had a good time ;) .THE CATKING !!!

11. JBJ

JBJ

I got the pics uploaded into the photo gallery for everyone's amuzement... :cool:

12. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

I sure miss being able to fish there almost every evening :( It is a very good lake with all the bass a man could beg for . This time of year it is best to hit the edges of the weeds and the points . Glad to see you guys were able to get out and have some fun . :D