close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

a couple of ross co. 9 pts

Discussion in 'Bucks and Does' started by Danshady, Nov 30, 2007.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

buddy and i killed a couple decent 9 pts. on a farm in ross county this week. seen tons of other does and 5-6 more smaller bucks, although i havent seen the one in the top pic yet until i got it, i did see a bigger one on monday though, wish i couldve got him and saved this one for next year!!!! very good few days of hunting though!

2. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

couple nice looking deer,dan.

3. thoose are some dandy wall hangers if ask me

4. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

Nice buck Dan, but i have one question? Who is the ogre in the bottom pic? Just kidding Brent, nice job buddy. That was one heck of a day to get two 9 points.

5. i shot a small 9 pointer yesterday. rack was,nt all that impressive though. the best part was he weighed in somewhere between 180-185 LBS. FIELD DRESSED !!!!!!!!!!!! pappysgto@aol.com

6. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

nice bucks..

7. thanks alot guys, now that i got some meat, i can go fishing or rabbit hunting, leaving for florida on tues so i can get a line wet in decent weather!!

8. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

Im jealous, good luck, bring back some warm weather with ya.

9. reelmanly

reelmanly Set The HOOK!!!!!!!!

Figured you guys didn't mind posing with my Bucks didn't think you would post the pics..................really nice job guys, good hunting, bring something to eat for the party now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. hey chuck when did you say that party was????

11. reelmanly

reelmanly Set The HOOK!!!!!!!!

Dan...Dec 15 get a hold of Brent he'll fill ya in or call me, looks like there will be 25 for the tournament that's countin you!!!!!!!!!!!!