close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

a couple of nice ohio flatties from a trotline

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by tcba1987, Jul 15, 2007.

1. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

decided to run a trotline on the Tusc River in one of my holes just to see what size of fish were in there since i always catch the small ones. ended up with a 22 lber and 3 flatties that were 10 lbs and 5 smaller flatties between 3-7 lbs. all of our fish were caught on live bluegills !!!

heres a couple of pictures !!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 8racing3

8racing3 member

congrats!!! those are nice fish. man the tusc is hot right now.

3. sevenx

sevenx "I sat by the river" N.Mc

Nice fish, did they go back in after the photos.................

4. tcba1987

YEP.................every flattie i catch is catch and release !!! :D

5. sevenx

sevenx "I sat by the river" N.Mc

I figured as much from seeing all past post's just wanted make sure, Nice fishies, glad there still swimming. S

6. tcba1987

caught a 28 lber............a 20 lber..............and a 18 lber this morning. heres a picture of the 28 lber !!!

[​IMG]

7. I dont lie there in there..

The wife and I go gill fishin first! I feel like 100 crazy wv's will be waiting for me at the ramp now!

I about got my %^& kicked @(or tires slashed,,, or blind burned) the ramp one day for posting too much on Ohio Waterfowler. When I posted for them.

8. We sure caught alot of damn nice fish this weekend from the Tusc hopefully we can start catching the bigger ones on Rod N Reel now!!!:B

9. Good job guys!!!!! Nice fish! Keep us up-dated on any more catches