I've been toying with the idea of making a lure with a foil photo finish. Well, I finally got around to completing it. I decided to use a photo of an alewife, and a flatshad of Vince's design. I had a hard time getting the tissue paper to stay glued to the foil while applying the epoxy. Two coats helped settle it down but I'm open for suggestions on how to eliminate a coat. I used a spray on adhesive and it stayed on well until the epoxy hit it. It then wanted to come up on the edges of the lure. I think the next one I'll trim it just prior to where it rolls over onto the back and fade it more with the paint. Here she is: I also made a twitchbait with a foil finish on the sides. I've tried this before and the results were so bad on the paint job that I trashed it. Well, after some pm's with Vince and a few tries with the airbrush, this is what I came up with. Tennessee shad with some foil. I'm no artist and it shows, but I don't think the musky's will mind too much. Plus, now I can stand proud and sling the foil!! The third one is another perch twitchbait that is awaiting its final coat of epoxy. All are made out of sintra and ready for some teeth.