close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

A Bunch of Stuff for Sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Blaze6784, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Blaze6784

Blaze6784

0   0   0

I am selling some stuff to make some extra cash for Christmas...if you are interested in any items below, PM me with an offer. I would prefer face to face but am willing to ship if buyer pays shipping costs. I am located in Miamisburg, by the Dayton Mall. Thanks in advance. CB

A Jabra Bluetooth Headset. I bought it a year ago with my phone, took it out of the package and have never used it. Comes with the charger. Asking $40 o.b.o.

A Roady II XM radio receiver with a boom box. The boom box alone cost $80. I rarely used the system and haven't used it since September. If you want satellite radio in your house or on the go, this is perfect. I am asking $75 o.b.o.

A new in box 2" Rough Country Budget Lift. Kit comes with the coil spacers and rear shackles. Paid $120 will sell for $100 o.b.o.

***SOLD***Summit Viper Classic Treestand. I bought it new a year ago and only used it about 12 times. It is in great shape with a little surface rust from being in my storage unit. I am asking $100 o.b.o. ***SOLD***

I have seasons 1 thru 4 of The Shield. I watched them once and now they are just sitting around. I would like to get $100 for all four seasons.

Dell Dimension E521. It is 2 years old and hardly used. I bought it new straight from Dell two years ago. I ended up buy a laptop shortly afterwards and this desktop has been sitting ever since. It has a 1.8 MGhz AMD Processor, 1 GB RAM, 100 GB Hard drive, 15" monitor. I will through in a set of speakers with subwoofer. I paid over $1500 for it new. Asking $800 o.b.o. This would make an excellent gift for a college/high school student.

2. Blaze6784

Blaze6784

0   0   0

Trying to generate some interest....make some offers....pleeeeeease!!

3. TRHOD12

TRHOD12

0   0   0

pm sent

TRHOD12

4. Blaze6784

Blaze6784

0   0   0

Treestand Sold. Everything else still for sale.