A bittersweet day...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by KaGee, Aug 26, 2008.

1. KaGee

KaGee Monkeywrench Staff Member

Last evening we welcomed our 4th grandchild into the world.
    This afternoon we lost one of our little dogs from apparent heart failure.
    My wife is devastated.

Thank you Sable for the joy you brought into our life.

Thank you Lord for your gift in Cole Isaac.

[​IMG]

2. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

sorry to hear about your loss Kagee but i also have to say congrats on the other good news. Cherish every memory, they grow up fast.....at least thats what im told, my old age is catching up with me reeeeeeal fast over here and im only 22 :p

3. Sorry for your loss, a pet is a family member and a loss is felt by all.We've lossed 4 dogs in our family. They can never be replaced but we learn to love the new additions for what they are and soon find they fill the void plus a whole lot more. Congrats on the Grandchild, like George said ,before you know it ,they will be graduating high school.

4. All us pet owners, who have lost our beloved pets will one day cross that rainbow bridge.And when we get there,they will be waiting for us with their tails a wagging.

Congrats on the new Grand baby.

Fshnerie

5. Congrats on the new addition to you family, many happy years to come. Sorry that your happy time had to be dampened by the loss of your four legged family member

6. KaGee

KaGee Monkeywrench Staff Member

Thanks all for the kind words. Went over and saw the baby tonight. It does good like medicine.