close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

A Birthday Wish

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by FISHERLADY, Sep 29, 2004.

1. FISHERLADY

FISHERLADY Fish OH Master Angler

:) My Birthday is Oct. 7th and I will be taking off the next day. (I will have a 3 day weekend!) My wish is for me and my BF (striperman) to find someone who will take us fishing on a boat. I want to catch big fish! Lake Erie is an idea and any others. I want to go where I definately can catch fish. All we have is our belly boat's and our feet! LOL :) I want to go out on a boat before the season ends and snow comes along. :p :eek: write me if you have ideas or can help us out. amf1554@yahoo.com Thanks. ;)

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Catking has a new boat, he may take you out?

3. FISHERLADY

any fishing/ water reports are helpful too..... clarity, etc.

4. FISHERLADY

Thanks, I will write him. I still want to hear more ideas though. Thanks. :)

5. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Happy Birthday early fisherlady. Why haven't you showed up at any of our outings yet? ;)

6. FISHERLADY

Well, I've had my hands full with my new job and have had misc. problems. (monetary) hehe... I am just getting things back into order. I have been fishing though! Can't stop me there... ;) My Bf and I have been mostly belly boatin' AEP and various other spots we know. Fish haven't hardly been biting. :( I would like to go on some. The weekends are the only free days I have. When are the next one's? I have also been too busy and tired to get online. But, I am trying to get online more now. Back in July I did manage to get my biggest LM. 17 1/2 and a 21". It was great. In my belly boat. That fish was pulling me around! :eek: This was up North towards Toledo... That is my only clue. I am used to walking the banks and belly boatin'. I wade too. It is getting cold though. :( or if anyone has spare seats on their boat. :D

7. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Well have plenty more. When we get the dates and what the outing will be they will be posted for all to see. Glad things are working out for now. Keep it up Girl we'll make a fisherman out of you yet.

8. FISHERLADY

hehe I still go fishing! It's in my blood! lol :) I am a good fisherlady. Still want to fish more and learn more too! My BF (striperman has taught me a lot. Last yr. I learned some stuff from the gfo's and the cag's at Kiser and Alum. You are never too old to learn. lol. or too old! :D I've been fishing since I was a little girl with my Dad. Just got more serious and pro at it when I met my guy in 00'. ;)

9. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

for big fish from shore come up north and fish the rivers for steelhead. average fish are usually 5#,and up to 8#. the right time is just on its way soon.

10. FISHERLADY

:( looks like I may not get to go..... my man has to work now on Saturday. When he isn't working we'll go somewhere's to fish. Gotta go fishin' It's in my blood! lol (I just bought a t-shirt that says that at Gander Mtn. Reynoldsburg, lol.)

11. catking

catking Banned

I hope you had a GREAT day FISHERLADY !!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! ~**~

12. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member