Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
4,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wasnt sure if i was going to be around or get transferred before the Hawgfest so i delayed and never booked a room early at the Plantation. All Todd had left when i called was 2 single bed cabins. I have 4 guys going up and i would hate to be cramped all darn weekend by throwing an airmatress on the floor of the already tight quaters.

Is there any other places, prefferably a cabin/house near the plantation to rent? Id still like to drop by the plantation and BS then stumble home to our dwelling. Any info you can provide would be awesome.

Looking for Thursday-Sunday.

·
Registered
11,409 Posts
A couple of years ago we stayed at the Riverview RV Park and Marina. At that time they were mostly only RV's and sort of made the exception for us to use the camper. Last year we didn't go there because we opted to tent camp. The lady that runs the park (Linda) had my e-mail address on file and recently sent me an e-mail indicating that they now have a section for tents and campers. It is a nice campgrounds and they have their own ramp right in the park. It is a bit of tight quarters getting in and out of the ramp but other than that it is not bad. Navigation up the river was not too bad although there was a place or two where you needed to be careful not to hang up. Here is the web site address.

Riverview RV Park and Marina

I am not sure if we will be there this year or not. Tim (Toolman) may have another option lined up for us. I just hope that other option is not the campgrounds that we went to last year.:eek: :eek: Let's just say you don't get much for $12/night. :D:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts