close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

A 3.6 lb Crappie was caught

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by TIGGER, May 4, 2008.

1. I stopped into the Bait shop by Ladue to see my friend Jim. He had pictures of a 3.6 lb crappie that was brought into his shop. It was 17.5" long. It was caught in a private pond. It was spawned out. What a fish. May have been a state record when she still had the eggs in her. I wish I could have seen that fish in person!

2. Wow! In a private pond I know I would have been sending that fish back in the water.;)

3. Now only if I could get one. lol Where did the guy get it weighed at? do u know?

4. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

i don't know what it weighed, but I caught this 17" crappie in Mogadore.

[​IMG]

5. WOW! That is a PIG! :B

6. Ðe§perado™

Ðe§perado™ Catfisherman/Bowfisherman

Nice fish!! I bet he fried up well.

7. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

yes, it fried up nicely.. :)

8. tell you one thing : i sure would,ve had that monster mtd if it was me !!!!!!!!!!! pappysgto@aol.com

9. Dang Flash that is a HOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

10. wow wee what a crappie what did you catch him on ............and how deep was she shallow very nice crappie i got a 16 inch er in the freezer last year i had 17 incher and my freezer went bad in the garage and and lost it ...........what a troghy .......ttt

11. I_WALL_I

I_WALL_I Member

Nice hog!! Saw an 18 1/2" caught last weekend on a buzzbait, don't know what it weighed, he's putting it on his wall....

12. A friend of mine took a 17" from Leesville and is having it mounted. This seems to be a banner year for serious slabs. Thanks for the pic of the moose!

13. I had a couple of hogs on the hook Saturday night that may have at least been near the top of my list but they got away. (Don't they always?) I caught a couple of 13's but these two were definitely bigger. But I still know where they live.:D I have never taken a 17" or bigger except for a pond. I am hoping that this may be my year to do so.:)

14. mmmmm i m geting hungry