close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

99-07 SD Ford Tonneau Cover & Plow

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Mamps, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Mamps

Mamps

0   0   0

I am selling my 06' Fold A Cover Tonneau Bed Cover off of a 06' Ford F-350 longbed.
    Here is a link that explains everything. This has a lock (I have the keys somewhere)http://www.truckaddons.com/Catalog/subpages/foldacover.htm

It is used, however it is in pretty good shape. I have all the pieces for install and have the manual.
    Paid like $800 or 900 installed when I bought the truck.

I would like to sell it for $250.00
    Probaly should be pick-up only since I have no clue how to ship it.

I also have a Meyer 7.5 snow plow blade (BLADE, A FRAME AND ANGLE CYLINDERS ONLY) I WOULD LIKE TO SELL FOR $500 OBO. It is in pretty good shape. About 6 years old, original paint is still decent some surface rust. stored indoors and has a rubber snow deflector. Picture is bad becasue the blade has a ton of dust on it but it is a lot cleaner than the picture shows.
    MAY trade for fishing or hunting items.

Oh yeah...cell # is 614-554-1664 email is lmampier@insight.rr.com or PM is fine

Attached Files:

2. Mamps

Mamps

0   0   0

Sold the plow. I am taking offers on the cover. I would even prefer to trade it for hunting, fishing or range items.

3. Mamps

Mamps

0   0   0

$150!!!

LAST BUMP...It has to go this weekend!!! (you don't have to pick it up by this weekend but I want to get it accounted for)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys...no offers on this. Let me say this...I will trade this for the best offer by the end of this weekend. I want this out of my barn to make room for Spring supplies coming in.
    I love to bass fish and would trade for about anything related to that. Rods, Reels, tackle, tackle boxes
    I love collectable lures.
    357 Mag ammo, 38 ammo (not sure if I can say that)
    Firearms
    Cash offers...
    lmampier@insight.rr.com
    614-554-1664

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015