close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

98 Ranger commanche 21foot Bass boat

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by DaleM, Sep 2, 2004.

1. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

0   0   0

I had this listed before and though it was sold, the guy didn't come up with the money though. So here it is again.
    1998 Ranger commanche 21 foot with a 225 opti-max.
    Dual axle trailor, with brakes.
    New interior last year. New trolling motor, batterys.
    Hot foot, all electronics
    Dual windshields. Great boat that looks and runs like new. Load of storage areas. You really have to see this boat to appriciate it.
    Boats sold new for $36,000. Blue book $21,000 plus.
    She wants $17,000. That's all. Guys this is a steal at this price. Anyone wanting a big tournament ready boat let me know soon. I'm leaving for Canada Next Thursday my Nephew has the boat at Buckeye lake so you can try it out also. He has gone over the entire boat and says it ready! He is the head mechanic for boat boys, so he does know his boats. The only reason she's selling it is to pay off some bills from her divorce.

2. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

0   0   0

Man I wish I had the money ! that is a very good price .

3. Orlando

Orlando Set The Hook!

0   0   0

I have nothing to do with this boat but if anyone is looking for a Ranger you will have a hard time finding a 21 footer at that price.

4. Warpath

Warpath

0   0   0

And my wife said no....................!!!!!!!!!

Warpath

5. "J"

"J"

0   0   0

Hey Dale do you have any pictures and any history behind it, like why did the interior need replaced for a boat that is only 6 years old, any info would be appreciated. Thanks "J"

6. DaleM

0   0   0

"j" the guy that had the boat was a nut case, the seats looked a little faded so he replaced them. The boat has been taken care of at Advanced marine since it was bought. My friend got it after she got divorced. My Nephew that works on boats has it now. He's gome completely over it and says it like new. Not a thing wrong with it. If you want you can call him @ 1-740-246-4286, Chris Miller is his name. I'm leaving in a short while for Canada.I'll be back about the 22nd.

7. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

0   0   0

If I hadn't bought the Jolly in May I'd be all over this.

8. DaleM

0   0   0

I want to push this back up on top. Anyone on here want to make her an offer on this boat? Let me know and I'll contact her. I think she'll take a good offer just to get rid of it. Let me know!!

9. "J"

"J"

0   0   0

Hope the fishing was good for you. Does this Woman have any pictures that you can post? A friend of mine would like to see some pictures. Thanks "J"

10. DaleM

0   0   0

"J" not sure. I'll try to see if I can get some taken if not. My nephew has the boat at Buckeye lake. I will say it does look like a new boat though.

11. Buzzman

Buzzman

0   0   0

Adanced took care of it, the boat is probably in very good shape.