98 Ford Ranger F/S

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Flyfish Dog, Jan 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flyfish Dog

Flyfish Dog Banned

0   0   0

1998 Red, XLT package 5spd. 4x4,137K miles, 3.0L, black aluminum top, 265 R16 tires. Towing class 3/4 hitch w/ 6 round plug. Runs good. Has some surface rust spot under the door and on the bumpers. Has some body scratches and driver side bottom wheel well in back has slight damage as the front plastic valance as I hit a deer a few years ago. This truck has been on a lot back roads to get to fishing areas in the mountain where I am at. Has a small fleck in the windshield from a gravel hitting it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Asking for $2000

2. fishingguy

fishingguy The Inferior Fisherman

0   0   0

I would like to be the first to look at it. dibs maybe?

3. birdhunt

birdhunt

0   0   0

Is the truck in Castalia or WV???

4. dang too bad this isnt the end of Feb instead of January...Id take that thing in a second!

5. Flyfish Dog

Flyfish Dog Banned

0   0   0

The truck in WV.

The truck also has rod rack under the cap and a drop down tractor light and a round light. Their is a bedliner also which I forgot to mention.

6. Eriesteamer

Eriesteamer BORN TO RIDE THE WAVES

0   0   0

I been looking for truck as this.If you ever care sell it at a profit I will buy it for lot more then you paid for it.I been looking for truck as this for a year.even offered 100 bucks to any one could find me one.Think about it.get back to me if you take me up on my offer.in a year I still to find one as this.

7. hearttxp

hearttxp Lake Erie Charter Captain

0   0   0

Looks just like my 1996 ! Plus I have the about the same mileage a little less really. I have a 4.0 L motor No rust either Body is perfect. But I know I wouldn't sell mine that Cheap. This one is a deal for sure. I figure mine has to be worth $3,000. But sorry guys can't sell right now. Maybe in the fall ?

8. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

0   0   0

Do you know that it's been sold? I do not see a "Sold" post. As far as that $100 offer goes.... if this truck isn't sold can I get $50 for bringing it to your attention? ;)

9. Eriesteamer

0   0   0

Is yours as in picture.extened cab.stick shift.I give you ur asking price if so.I need get another soon as can.my frames rusted out bad on one I got.1000 percent unsafe at any speed.the one in the picture is a beaut.man I love have it.but I can not wait till fall.let me know on this. I too see no sold on the other but the seller says he sold ( gave it away ) and it is gone.

10. Eriesteamer

0   0   0

If you get me this truck in picture I will pay u $200.thats a steal. man what I look high and wide to find for over a year and yet have to find one as that.bets still on.I see you still remember me and my wanting a stick shift truck.

11. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

Sorry man, I don't have a dog in the fight. :) Trust me though. I almost jumped on this Ranger myself but I'm looking for a full sized one. I guess in your case, (as the saying goes) a day late and a dollar short. :eek: :D

12. Eriesteamer

0   0   0

I always miss the deals.I was not on here for 2 or 3 months and did not see the truck.soon I will be on more.Well thats life.got post in here for one. last time had 2 say they had em.then some one see post and P M them with better offer thus they sold em to other guy for more then they was selling it to me for. man these crumbs are a dime a dozen.

13. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

I couldn't have said it better myself.

14. Flyfish Dog

Flyfish Dog Banned

0   0   0

I know the truck is worth more I had tried to sell it locally and didn't sell. So figuring in this crappy economy and realizes that a lot guys just don't have the money. The truck book value is at 4200. So yea , it good deal. I am waiting on title back from this pissant state of WV so I can transfer it to the first guy who wanted to buy it.I thought we had it in the wv title but it was still Ohio title. f I had known that beforehand one of you guys in Ohio would have it already. I really didn't want to let it go but we need a car as we have 2 trucks now.

15. hearttxp

hearttxp Lake Erie Charter Captain

0   0   0

Sorry Guy just can't sell right now.And No it is a Auto Not a stick. Plus my cab is nicer painted to match color of the truck Red.

16. Somebody help Eriesteamer find a new vehicle so he can make it up to the Turtle Creek outing in April!

17. Eriesteamer

0   0   0

Com your rite with 288,000 miles and a rusted out frame I never make it.If i went fishing at lake Erie and put a sign on my truck saying Erie or bust all bets be on the bust.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.