close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

95 tracker deep-V

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by bubbahunter, Jun 30, 2004.

1. bubbahunter

bubbahunter

0   0   0

i hate to do it but i have to sell my boat.we are adopting a baby boy in August and i need to do some remodeling in the babies room and i need the money.so here it is...

1995 tracker 17ft.Deep-V,70hp evenrude,35# tracker trolling motor. boat comes with all the safty equipment and batteries.asking $3000 but will take $2500 from OGF members.i will try to post a pic of the boat tonightalso i can E-mail pics.any questions give me a call @ 419-678-0036 anytime after 5:30

thanks,

Bub

2. I would love to buy the boat but cant for the same reason your selling it. You must be pretty excited about adopting. My wife and I were starting to look into adoption because we had been trying for baby for 3 years, well it finally happend and she is about 17 weeks along now! Dont know yet if I will be taking a little boy or little girl fishing but I cant wait!:D

3. j_blocker1

j_blocker1

0   0   0

Not that i have a place for it, but very interested.
    sent pm

Jason

4. macfish

macfish

0   0   0

Man i bet you hate to o that. Would it be safe to say everything is good to go? Congrats i know last time we talked you said their was a few details to work out. I will try and call you this week

5. bubbahunter

bubbahunter

0   0   0

i just got home so i`ll go take a couple pics and get them posted and sent out later this evening.

twistertail- congradulations! just when you least expect it. BAM!!! there it is.

Macfish- we go to the attorney on the 6th. to sign the papers and get things in order.Man it seems like forever till August. lol

Bub

6. bubbahunter

bubbahunter

0   0   0

pics are posted in the photo gallery. i don`t want to e-mail any pics because of a puter problem i am having.please feel free to call any time 419 -678-0036

Bub

7. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

0   0   0

still have your boat for sale.

8. bubbahunter

bubbahunter

0   0   0

it may be sold , but i won`t know till saturday. if not i`ll let every one know ASAP.

thanks for asking.

Bub

9. BigJohn

BigJohn

0   0   0

Twister,
    Just had our 1st 6 weeks ago. We had been trying for about 7 years off & on. Finally happened. You will love it. It's a lot of work, but the benefits are great. I can't wait until she gets old enough to hold a rod and reel.

10. BigJohn

BigJohn

0   0   0

Bubba,
    Are you guys adopting an infant or one that's ready to go fishing??? Either way, that's exciting and I'm really happy for you. You will enjoy every minute of it, even when things aren't going as planned.

11. macfish

macfish

0   0   0

Just got off the phone with bubba he asked me to tell anyone intrested that his boat is still for sale and to call him at the number listed. As for the boat i can say its in good shape and well woth the price its a steal. But please call him at that number hes having puter problems.

12. CreekFloater

CreekFloater Have Water, Will Fish

0   0   0

To all of you soon to be Dads! Congratulations! Parting with your boat is a tough thing, but I assure you that the decision to do so is a fine example of why you and others will make a great dad. Priorities dictate our actions and yours show me the new addition comes first. Let me be the first to say a belated Happy Fathers Day. Boats can come later or when you can financially handle both. Enjoy the kids. I can't believe how quickly mine have grown. Next step for me is grandkids! I have a boat that can handle another DAD when you feel you need to get out there and fish, give me a pm and we will see what we can do. Twistertail and I have discussed this, but haven't made it happen, yet. Good luck to both of you from another Dad.

13. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

0   0   0

Looks real nice......... :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. exexec

exexec

0   0   0

What year is the motor and what is the beam.

15. bubbahunter

bubbahunter

0   0   0

well i think i got my puter issues worked out.

The motor is a `89 and the beam is 84''. there is a spark issue with the motor and i had it checked out this morning. the guys who checked it out said it looks like a "stater problem". they said it shouldn`t be a big deal to fix. compression is 105,104,106. the spark problem is the reason i`m selling it so cheap.sorry for not posting this when i posted the boat.

Macfish- thanks for letting everyone know about the puter problems.

Mrfishohio- thank you for posting the pics.man i have to learn how to do that.lol

CreekFloater,Bigjohn- congradulations and thank you for the kind words. we have been tryin for a little one for the last 8 years with no luck.then when my wife started having problems we didn`t think this would ever happen.we got a call about a mounth ago and was asked to adopt this baby boy in august...well HELL YES we will.lol His due date is august 29th. and we`ll bring him home from the hospital.two weeks after that we`re making a road trip to gander mountain and cabelas to get him some camos and probably father and son matching fishing poles. lol goose season will be here soon maybe i should get him his own set of decoys.... yeah thats what i`m gonna do.

Bub

16. bubbahunter

bubbahunter

0   0   0

boat is still for sale.

thanks,
    Bub

17. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

0   0   0

where is coldwater ,ohio?

18. HawgDawg

HawgDawg

0   0   0

is out by Celina.. towards Grand Lake St. Mary's..... had a brother-in-law that worked at the Marina a few years ago and lived in Coldwater

19. bubbahunter

bubbahunter

0   0   0

yes sir thats where i`m at. it`s about an hour north of dayton and 15 miles from the indiana state line. i can deliever the boat up to 100 miles or so .

Bub