'94 Ford Bronco (Full size)

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Spence88, Sep 14, 2007.

1. Spence88

Spence88

0   0   0

Yep, same year as the infamous OJ Simpson Bronco - just in dark green.

Not sure that I'm really excited about doing so, but I'm selling my '94 Ford Bronco. Full size, 4wd w/ manual locking hubs. Automatic trans, 5.0 V8. AC, pw, pl, CD player, remote starter. Completely stock, no lift or otherwise. I think it just turned 129k miles. Dark green w/ grey interior. Typical rust for a Ford Bronco - above the rear wheel wells and on the bottom of tailgate. Interior is in good to better shape than expected for the year. No rips or tears and cleans up well. New battery, newer front brakes, rotors, pads. It's my daily driver and still take it on road trips. I've owned it for 7 years and it starts every time and never has left me stranded. 4wd works fine - in fact, I had to use 4Lo to pull a Tractor trailer out of a ditch at work last week. Strong running with good tranny shifts. Everything works except the rear window defroster and cruise control. $2950/obo. Entertain offers 513-479-2666 or bwise@current.net. Located in Cincinnati. Will post pics when I have a chance or can email them