close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

94 camaro z28

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by collegekid, Feb 12, 2008.

1. collegekid

collegekid

0   0   0

94 camaro z28. 350 LT1. great summer car with t-tops and nice exhaust. just not working for a poor college student anymore in snowy northwest ohio. If anyone has anything they might wanna trade let me know. Its not perfect and has 140,000 on it. runs great though and still looks good. nice chrome wheels. maroon color. let me know. if not its no big deal, ill just stay in my apartment til it warms up.lol.

2. NUM1FIRE

NUM1FIRE FIREFIGHTER/1ST RESPONDER

0   0   0

per market place rules u need to list a asking price and a location would help also

3. RichsFishin

RichsFishin

0   0   0

Got a fish tank and fish to keep you company.........LOL...............Rich

4. collegekid

collegekid

0   0   0

oh i guess i was not clear. i am looking to trade. it says you dont need a price for a trade. also northwest ohio describes my location pretty well. I am not gonna waste my time unless there is a real interest with pictures. Id be happy to send pictures directly to someone who really is interested.

5. RichsFishin

RichsFishin

0   0   0

Send me pics of your car and I'll send pics of my fish............LOL.........Rich

6. NUM1FIRE

NUM1FIRE FIREFIGHTER/1ST RESPONDER

0   0   0

my apologizes for trying to help out and my bad for not seeing your location in your first post with northwest really pin pointing your location

7. biteme

biteme

0   0   0

give us a hint of what you might be looking for.. do you want another car,guns,electronics.

8. collegekid

collegekid

0   0   0

another car or truck